SUAC Scoutbook FAQ and Resources Table of Contents

Close
  • Replies (76)
  • Longhorn Council Image
    Scoutmaster
    Trained Strip
    a month ago
    Donovan M.
    Charlie - I have not found a summer camp that integrates to that degree. After camp a unit leader can import or enter the MB advancements in the system them self.
    Pending Approval
  • Alabama-Florida Council Image
    Scoutmaster
    Trained Strip
    30 days ago
    Jason W.
    Donovan - Is there any way to import from Tentaroo?? That is what our council uses to record Summer Camp info for us. Or am I just stuck hand keying everything in? Also our troop has just started using Scoutbook and I am not sure where I need to go to turn on Advancement Syncing. It says I have to turn that on before I can approve anything in advancement.
    Pending Approval
  • Longhorn Council Image
    Scoutmaster
    Trained Strip
    30 days ago
    Donovan M.
    Jason - I would suggest asking Gary if he can add tentaroo to extension.
    https://www.scoutbook.com...extension/

Also watch the video at top of this forum page that shows how to set that up in the Edit Unit page.
    https://www.scoutbook.com...-sync/
    Pending Approval
  • Juniata Valley Council Image
    Committee Advancement Coordinator
    Trained Strip
    28 days ago
    Shannon F.
    How we handled scout camp-The boys were told to login to their SB accounts and enter the merit badges they completed, as well as their partials. Scoutmasters that were with them have a master list from the camp and can check the list before they approve anything on the Needs Approval report. The scouts have a deadline to enter so they don't miss the next COH. Scoutmasters are not approving requirements for partials-when the scout has finished the badge and gotten a signature from an approved MBC all requirements will be approved
    Pending Approval
  • Northern Star Council Image
    Assistant Scoutmaster
    Trained Strip
    23 days ago
    Ed D.
    Shannon,

This sounds reasonable but I would ask the Scouts who have partials to show you their Blue Cards or other documentation so those items can be approved and removed from the Needs Approval report as well.
    Pending Approval
  • The Spirit of Adventure Image
    Scoutmaster
    Trained Strip
    11 days ago
    John G.
    At our council camp TL Storer scout reservation, we have made the registrar an admin of our Scoutbook account (our council pays for SB anyway) and they just do it for us.
    Pending Approval
  • profile photo
    Your Name

Delete Message?

Are you sure you want to delete your message?

This action cannot be undone.

Close

Subscribe to this Discussion

You can follow this discussion and get notified instantly via email whenever anyone adds a reply.

Turn this setting on or off at any time.