Close
  • Replies (58)
  • Grand Canyon Council Image
    Committee Member
    Trained Strip
    3 months ago
    Bill N.
    Cami
    Send an email to scoutbook.support@scouting.org with the issue you are having , the Scout's name and membership ID, your unit type and number and your council's name
    Pending Approval
  • Mayflower Council Image
    Committee Advancement Coordinator
    Trained Strip
    3 months ago
    Connie G.
    How do I find the extension so I can add a payment to more than one scout at a time
    Pending Approval
  • Washington Crossing Council Image
    Trained Strip
    3 months ago
    Stephen H.
    Pending Approval
  • Grand Canyon Council Image
    Committee Member
    Trained Strip
    3 months ago
    Bill N.
    Pending Approval
  • Last Frontier Council Image
    Committee Chairman
    Trained Strip
    3 months ago
    Angie B.
    Do i need to remove scouts that are not showing on the roster they maybe new or ones that did not recharter. Becuase it will not let me sync with them there
    updated 3 months ago
    Pending Approval
  • Washington Crossing Council Image
    Trained Strip
    3 months ago
    Stephen H.
    Angie - don't remove them, just disapprove them in scoutbook. As long as the scoutbook roster matches the recharter roster then you can move forward. Just never delete records.
    Pending Approval
  • Pacific Harbors Council, BSA Image
    Committee Chairman
    Trained Strip
    3 months ago
    Jennifer O.
    Angie, you can temporarily disapprove them or you can remove them from your roster - your choice.

To temporarily disapprove a Scout, go to [Scout]'s Membership, click on their Current Membership with your unit, uncheck the box next to Position Approved, then Update. After you activate the sync for your unit, you can go back and approve them again.

If you want to completely remove them from your roster, first go to the Connections Manager and remove all connections to the Scout except for parents / guardians and Admins. Then, go to [Scout]'s Membership, click on their Current Membership with your unit, put in the Date Ended, then Update.
    Pending Approval
  • Seneca Waterways Image
    3 months ago
    Greg M.
    FYI, all we do is make their end date, in their membership profile as 12/31/17 and that allowed us to sync properly and are working on 3 scouts that the district here is (seemingly) unable to fix at their level. Hope this helps
    Pending Approval
  • Middle Tennessee Council Image
    3 months ago
    Zoe S.
    I have successfully synced my Pack, but just had a new scout join our Pack. I've created an account for him in Scoutbook, but the sync symbol isn't automatically next to his name. Is there anything special I need to do to ensure he will be synced with the rest of the boys? Thanks!
    Pending Approval
  • Northern Star Council Image
    Assistant Scoutmaster
    Trained Strip
    3 months ago
    Ed D.
    Zoe,

24 hours after he appears in Member Manager in my.scouting.org you can edit his profile to add his BSA# then click the link that will be on his main page to activate sync for him.
    Pending Approval

Delete Message?

Are you sure you want to delete your message?

This action cannot be undone.

Close

Subscribe to this Discussion

You can follow this discussion and get notified instantly via email whenever anyone adds a reply.

Turn this setting on or off at any time.