SUAC Scoutbook FAQ and Resources Table of Contents

Close
  • Replies (76)
  • Pine Tree Council Image
    Committee Chairman
    Trained Strip
    9 months ago
    Travis M.
    How would i become a member of thw user advisory council. I just got aske to join my council team to help train and answer question on scout book and i want to stay update with more infor that might not be on here and also help outher users on here as well
    Pending Approval
  • Grand Canyon Council Image
    Committee Member
    Trained Strip
    9 months ago
    Bill N.
    The best way to keep up to date with Scoutbook changes is to watch the Change Log forum and the Blog. You are welcome to answer posts that people put on the forums without being a part of the SUAC.
    Pending Approval
  • National Capital Area Council Image
    Chartered Organization Representative
    Trained Strip
    8 months ago
    Ken T.
    Are there any SUAC members in the National Capital Area Council?
    Pending Approval
  • Washington Crossing Council Image
    Committee Advancement Coordinator
    Trained Strip
    8 months ago
    Stephen H.
    Ken - I would say if you were asking to be a part of the team that would get great introduction and you can take my spot :-)
    Pending Approval
  • Heart of America Council Image
    Assistant Cubmaster
    Trained Strip
    8 months ago
    Marc D.
    I am signed it as the Marc, but I am actually the advancement chairman, Jana Thompson. We tried to sync, but it shows that it could not be completed, as there were two files with the same membership number. This scout, based on the number, has not been active for this calendar year, and will not be rechartering with us. The popup box says to contact Member Care. Can you help with that?

Thank you.

Jana Thompson
    fancyfelines87@aol.com
    jana_thompson@isdschools.org
    816-210-4403
    Pending Approval
  • Northern Star Council Image
    Assistant Scoutmaster
    Trained Strip
    8 months ago
    Ed D.
    Jana,

Since this Scout will not be remaining in your unit, just go to his membership page, click on his current membership and enter an end date then click update. This will remove him from your roster.

Before doing this you may want to break connections to all leaders except yourself and his parent(s). Go to his connections page, click on each connection you want to delete and click Remove Connection.

After this Scout is no longer on your roster, you will be able to enable sync.
    Pending Approval
  • Washington Crossing Council Image
    Committee Member
    8 months ago
    Christine J.
    I'm attempting to send an email to the Troop with an attachment. I keep getting an error message and have tried both word doc and pdf. Any idea why this is happening and how I can work around it?
    Pending Approval
  • Longhorn Council Image
    Scoutmaster
    Trained Strip
    8 months ago
    Donovan M.
    How large is the attachment?
    Pending Approval
  • Grand Canyon Council Image
    7 months ago
    Brent D.
    I have paid for the account, imported the roster, and completed all steps except one that I cannot figure out.

Unit Setup

It says the following.

The unit key 3 are the unit leader, chartered organization representative, and unit committee chair.

A unit leader is the currently registered Cubmaster, Scoutmaster, Coach, or Advisor.

I have set the following up based on my.scouting in scoutbook.com

Do they have to logon and confirm invitation for this final step to be finalized or checked green? All the other three steps are complete and ready.
    Pending Approval
  • Great Salt Lake Council Image
    Committee Member
    Trained Strip
    7 months ago
    Lani J.
    At least three of your leaders must have a "unit admin" role on Scoutbook. (If you look at your roster, unit admins have a key ring with two keys.)
    updated 7 months ago
    Pending Approval

Delete Message?

Are you sure you want to delete your message?

This action cannot be undone.

Close

Subscribe to this Discussion

You can follow this discussion and get notified instantly via email whenever anyone adds a reply.

Turn this setting on or off at any time.