SUAC Scoutbook FAQ and Resources Table of Contents

Close
  • Replies (56)
  • Juniata Valley Council Image
    Committee Advancement Coordinator
    Trained Strip
    23 days ago
    Shannon F.
    Wow-this should be an automatic direct link for everyone-you should be taken to this page when you click on the "Search FAQ" instead of being taken to the forums. This is almost the best help I've found yet. The best help? Googling the question I have about Scoutbook-it at least narrows down the forum posts to a reasonable amount to sort through.
    Pending Approval
  • Northern Star Council Image
    Assistant Scoutmaster
    Trained Strip
    23 days ago
    Ed D.
    Shannon,

The Search FAQ goes to the official FAQ which is supported by the BSA. This list and the linked documents are supported by the SUAC. You can quickly reach this page by clicking on the SUAC logo beneath SUAC member photos in the forums and blog.
    Pending Approval
  • Mecklenburg County Council Image
    Committee Chairman
    Trained Strip
    22 days ago
    Dan B.
    Now that We have had crossover and the AOL scouts have been added to our rooster how do I get them into Scoutbook? I no longer see the Scoutnet Import option. I have tried manually adding their BSA number to their profile but it says that they have not been added to the official unit rooster even though I can see them in my internet advancement roster.
    updated 22 days ago
    Pending Approval
  • Northern Star Council Image
    Assistant Scoutmaster
    Trained Strip
    22 days ago
    Ed D.
    Dan,

You need to wait until the day after they appear in Member Manager in my.scouting.org to activate them for sync.
    Pending Approval
  • Colonial Virginia Council Image
    Committee Chairman
    17 days ago
    Pete D.
    Bill
    FYI the link at the top of the page to the Scoutbook User Advisory Council is a graphic and so the link does not work and cannot be copied.
    Why are all your links via short addresses. Not seeing the real link gives me security concerns - maybe I am just old fashion
    Pending Approval
  • Washington Crossing Council Image
    Committee Advancement Coordinator
    Trained Strip
    17 days ago
    Stephen H.
    Pete - the active icon link is under the SUAC member post such as with Ed above yours. The links is converter in tinyURL to make the copy and post easier as it always possible to miss part of a url in copy/paste.
    Pending Approval
  • profile photo
    Your Name

Delete Message?

Are you sure you want to delete your message?

This action cannot be undone.

Close

Subscribe to this Discussion

You can follow this discussion and get notified instantly via email whenever anyone adds a reply.

Turn this setting on or off at any time.